Aaron finally got a week of vacation time and we decided to go to southern Utah for the week to get a little much needed family time. Here are some pictures from the trip and a couple of videos. We ended up doing a big loop including Canyonlands, some indian ruins, Natural Bridges, Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef, Kodachrome Basin and Bryce. It was so nice to get away. I tried to load some videos, but it didn't work so I guess I will try again some other time.
We took a trip to Goblin Valley because we figured Ethan would have fun running around. Mostly he just wanted to sit in one spot and play in the dirt and with the "rots" (rocks).
This is at Kodachrome Basin. If you haven't been and are in the area of Bryce, I would recommend it. Aaron and I both liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow! Ethan has hair! You know that it is a sad sad state when Ethan's Aunt doesn't know what he currently looks like! Yea! for pictures!
K, your little guy is getting so big! You guys are adorable-hope all is well with you guys!
How nice that Aaron had a week off! And Ethan is huge and has tons of hair! (well, more than he did when we last saw him)
And how awesome that Ethan calls the rocks 'rots'. I would buy Ezra whatever he wanted in this world if he said that. Or said anything. :)
Your little guy is getting so big! He is so cute!
Post a Comment