Sunday, January 23, 2011

BLEH

I don't really feel like updating the past six months of our lives, so I am not going to.  Yes, we had Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Now it is January.  Aaron has just been working a lot.  I am staying home with Ethan a lot and that is about it.  Please wait for another six months for another update from the Healy family...

5 comments:

Emi Wi said...

You crack me up! I don't blame you though, thank goodness my husband caves to the parental pressure and updates the blog on occasion, otherwise it would be about twice a year for us too.

Spencer and Melina said...

You are funny!

Jen said...

humph! This post is totally unsatisfactory. I expect at least one picture six months from now!

Jeni said...

You and me both!!!

But c'mon... we at least gotta see some pics of Ethan!!

I miss your humor.... hope you guys are well and enjoyed Vegas for Christmas!

Ammon and Tara said...

Hey Lindsey. Just put up a couple pics of your cute little Ethan...that will make you feel better I bet. Come on...do it for all of us that never get to see you!!!! Not that I am that great at my blog either. haha.