Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 More Days Until the Big Day


So in an effort to avoid doing another derivation of something as exciting as how to reconstruct a CT image with a radon transform and the central slice theorem (which says that the 1-D Fourier transform of a projection is a slice of the 2-D Fourier transform of the object) I decided to post a picture of me... representative of how studying is going.  Yes I am that desperate for a break... Only a short one though because I have the fear of failure so I can't take too long of a break.  If you ever need to know how to derive anything imaging related, just ask me, I have probably done it or at least attempted it in the last few days.  (well, you better ask in the next week because as soon as my qualifier is over I plan on purging my brain of all the unpleasantness) Ugh.  

1 comment:

Ashley and Zane said...

Studying is no fun! But you are you and will do great!!!! I mean, I was confused just reading what you are studying!