So since I have no life of my own right now, I really do just study all day, I decided to post pictures of puppies my mom sent me. My parents are going to get a new puppy (as soon as they are big enough to take home from the breeder) and I am so excited to go play with it over Christmas. I thought they were cute, hopefully you do too!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Puppies
So since I have no life of my own right now, I really do just study all day, I decided to post pictures of puppies my mom sent me. My parents are going to get a new puppy (as soon as they are big enough to take home from the breeder) and I am so excited to go play with it over Christmas. I thought they were cute, hopefully you do too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You should smuggle their puppy home in your suitcase and share it with me. :)
What adorable puppies.....I still don't want one, but nice try:) My kids still keep on me about getting a dog and I just can't knowing that it will seriously be like having another kiddo! I love looking at them though:)
If your mom ever needs anyone to watch the puppy or take it for a walk.... I am always here in Vegas. I love Minature Schnauzers..... anyways I hope that you are doing well! Good luck studying!!
So this is really nerdy, but I totally got tagged, and then I tagged you on my blog. So, look at my blog and you'll see what you're supposed to do...i'm expecting a super cool response!
Post a Comment