Lindsey
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Sorry about having nothing new up
So I want to apologize for my pathetic excuse for a blog. I guess this just goes to prove Aaron and I really are boring. Things have been busy for us with Aaron's rotations and me trying to figure out what I am doing. I have my Ph.D. qualifying exam on October 8th that I have to study for and am just trying to get everything else done in the mean time. I will try and post something as soon as we do anything worth posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you're forgiven, good luck studying! I wish you the best:)
Congrats on jumping on the blogging bandwagon! Good luck studying you smarty pants. P.S. I think you will win the Dr.!
You are a totally non-boring couple. I love chatting with you both. you are way fun neighbors! Having a totally cute and always up-dated blog is extremely overrated! I decided to blog for myself only...and I stopped stressing about it so much. take care!
-Lisa Moss
mossmonkeys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment