Saturday, July 12, 2008

First Scarf


Jen, this one is for you.  This is the scarf I recently made with all the knitting stuff my sister Jen (see link on the side of the page to get to her website) gave me for my birthday.  This is my first effort in knitting and I think it turned out pretty good for teaching myself.  It is ribbed and everything.  I have to give credit to Jen for picking out the yarn.  Maybe before too long I will be able to move on to something other than a thin straight strip... Maybe not.  


6 comments:

Jen said...

Good Job Linds!
Looks Awesome! At least the thin straight strip is useful for things. I can knit other stuff, but I still like knitting scarves. :)
Love ya,
Jen

KathyMc said...

Pretty color that looks like it matches your top. Nice job with the strip look, very even.
Love ya,
Mom

Hayden said...

Hey Lindsey,
I think the scarf is super cute! Where were you when I did craft night? Hello- hiding your talents.

Melissa said...

Hey,

Welcome to the blogging world! We have one too, I'll e-mail you an invite. I think the scarf is impressive, it's a lot more than I could knit!

The Walkers

Jason and Laura Roe said...

I want to learn, how cute, great job!!!

Lisa M said...

Never mind....knitting? That is totally boring! Just kidding!!