Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Gardening
We decided to try our hand at gardening this summer. The apartments where we live have little garden plots that you can get for the summer. I waited too long and didn't get a plot because I thought our garden would just die. Luckily, my friend Catherine got a really big plot and was nice enough to let us plant in what they weren't using. It actually works out pretty well since between Catherine and her husband Mike and Aaron and I the garden is twice as likely to actually get watered. We planted a little late, but it seems to be growing pretty well. I have been delaying posting this because I figured I needed pictures, but I haven't taken any and probably won't. We actually got our first tomato and a small (as in enough for one person) batch of green beans. So far we have managed not to kill it in two months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment