Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lately

I just thought I would quickly make a note of my day yesterday.  I need to be better about marking milestones in my children's lives so at least I will have a small one here.  To start with P is now rolling from his back to his front.  The movement begins.  I am proud of the little guy but now I have to worry a whole lot more about him getting things and moving.  He is growing well and I can hardly believe how fast he is changing.

E is a busy three year old.  He is smart and likes to try new things, especially if it means jumping and climbing on things or making messes.  He also loves to draw pictures and do craft projects.  It is about all I can do to keep him entertained.  He also likes to insist he is nocturnal when we try to get him to go to bed.  Luckily he eventually is just so tired he can't keep his eyes open any more.  He is also a great big brother and loves having a baby around.  He is always trying to help or get things for the baby and loves to give him hugs and kisses.

In other news, Aaron is about to start research which means he will have a better schedule for a couple years.  We are really looking forward to have more family time and having more time to work on the house.

No comments: