Friday, February 5, 2010

Ethan Laughing

We took this little video of Ethan laughing the other day and thought you might like it. Apparently eating pretzels is very funny if you are two feet tall. He must take after his father because I hate the sound of chewing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. How old is he now? He is such a cutie. I can't wait to hear where you match, I'm sure you'll go where you want. Any chance you'll be to Texas? Let us know, we would be happy to have Aaron stay with us while he interviews.

Ashley and Zane said...

Cute! He is getting so big!

Jeni said...

Soooooo cute!!

KathyMc said...

I must watch this ten times a day. It makes me so happy! Can't wait to see him this weekend.

Cetta said...

This is so cute, i love it when they start getting more and more of their own personality.

Ammon and Tara said...

that's the best when they just laugh at anything. so cute linds!

Ashley said...

Wow, he is such a cute little guy. He looked so cute at church this week.