Friday, January 15, 2010
Hrumphf
So some day I will get around to doing a real post with pictures. I just have to vent for a minute, this is kind of a downer, so you can stop reading if you like. At four this morning I get an email from my advisor that wants to know if I can meet with him at 10 this morning. I call my mother-in-law at 8:15 and she is nice enough to hurry and get ready and head up to the U so I can make this meeting. I was supposed to be going to a seminar later at 11:30. I head to our imaging facility which I can't unlock the door to and no one is there. I figure maybe he is just running late. After sitting in the hall for an hour I just gave up. He never came. I go to the seminar where he shows up and decides to see if I can meet at 3. No, I can not. He wonders why I don't get work done. According to Elder Russell M. Nelson we need three things to feel joy in the morning, one of them being feeling good about the people you work with. Hmm, no wonder I dread working and the days I work....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so frustrating!! That's to bad. If you ever need us to take ethan let us know. We would be more than happy to!!
Oh Linds-- you need to quit already!!
Post a Comment