Friday, October 16, 2009

Smiling

I finally caught a decent picture of Ethan smiling, although his head is turned to the side a little, you get the picture (ha ha ha). The first picture is the look he usually gives me when I put a camera in his face to try and get a smiling picture. It kind of makes me laugh to see his little dirty looks.


13 comments:

Megan said...

He is so cute! I love it when they start smiling!

Down By the Bey's said...

He is adorable!

Jen said...

The first one looks just like you when you were little! :) I'm a very lucky aunt!

Jeni said...

He is looking so much like you, what a cutie!

So why are you not at my house right now? I am sitting on my butt watching tv (with Ezra of course) while both of our husbands are out on the town. Why aren't we doing something fun?? (Well, maybe you are, but I'm not)

Jeni said...

Oh, and I also have to say that Ethan must be a smarty pants or something because Ezra didn't really smile until he was almost 3 months old. Hopefully Ethan still wants to be friends with Ezra even though he's slow :)

Manndi said...

oh so cute!

Cetta said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love it when they start smiling!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

congratulations he is a doll. Sorry to hear about the
c-section. Good luck on the interviews. I love his dirty look pic it is awesome.

Ashley and Zane said...

So CUTE!!!! He ia a doll!!!

Cody and Lindz said...

What a little stud! We need to hang out so I can see him in person!

Melissa said...

What a cute little man! You'll have to keep us posted about residency! I get nervous just thinking about going through it next year, the whole part about your future being up to the match program.... crazy!

KathyMc said...

As I recall, Ethan's mom used to give 'little dirty looks' sometimes when she was a baby. Sometimes still does. No one can say we're not expressive!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie. I can't tell who he looks like, at first I thought you and then I wasn't sure if he looked like Aaron. His smile is priceless.