Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby Pictures

This last month both my mom and my sister came out to help me and to see the baby. Here are some of the pictures that we took of our little guy.










10 comments:

Down By the Bey's said...

SO cute!

Jen said...

Someone in your family is a very talented photographer. ;) Yeah! I might have to fly out on a monthly basis if it means new pictures!
Love ya!

Pam said...

He is absolutely so precious. Hope things are going better. Just know that I understand how hard it can be and it gets better. Just remember your best is always good enough and don't let anyone (including yourself) tell you otherwise.

Jeni said...

ADORABLE!! Can't wait until we can start our play dates to force Ethan and Ezra to be best friends.

Ashley and Zane said...

He is so cute!!! Plus you are looking way good! I love the pictures!

Manndi said...

you look fantastic! and Ethan is so cute!

Spencer and Melina said...

The feet picture is darling! And you look smokin' already yourself.

Trent and Karen said...

Linsdsey--you look so great! I ran across your blog on the Langston's blog--I don't think I knew you had one when we left the Village last year. Anyway, congrats on baby Ethan. He is adorable! Hope all is well...

Jared and Lauren said...

You look great and Ethan is adorable! How are you doing juggling being a mom and your grad stuff? Hope all is going well.

Steph said...

Got your blog from the ward blog, I LOVE those pics of Ethan, SO cute! He's seriously so adorable! Let me take him any time you need a nap!!