This is a view of the Tetons
This is a mom and baby moose (the sun was behind them though so sorry the contrast isn't better)
This is up at Mammoth Hot Springs in the morning
Pregnant me in front of the 45th parallel sign
Aaron in front of the Roosevelt Arch
Baby bison taking a nap
A pretty view down the Gibbon River in Yellowstone
Jackson Lake (I think)
Mt. Moran from Oxbow bend
Our hideous hotel room.

5 comments:
Lindsey, Baby Bump looks happy to have a change of scenery and to be around other moms and babies! I'm glad you had a good time.
Love,
Mommo
I love the Jackson Lake (I think) picture. With the lake part frozen and snow covered mountains! We love the Teton area.
You look so cute pregnant!! It looks like you had a great trip!
Fun trip! Pregnant bellies are the best, well when it's anyone but me! Are you so uncomfortable yet? I AM!
How fun! I love the pregnant tummy too, you are actually showing now! Your babe will be here before you know it, so get some sleep now and rest up! We need to catch up soon!
Post a Comment