Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a BOY!

This last Friday we went in for our ultrasound.  It looks like we are going to have a baby boy!  We are pretty excited to know what the little bugger is.  It was really fun to actually see him, it just seems to make it a little more real.  We have some pictures they printed for us and a DVD but I haven't had time to put them in my computer.  Hopefully I will soon and then I will post a picture of our little dude.  

6 comments:

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! Isn't the ultrasound fun. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! You are going to love having a boy, they are so much fun.

Jeni said...

HOORAY FOR BOYS!!! Now baby Romrell will have a playmate! We are SO EXCITED for you guys!!

You could make his name a hybrid of both of your names... how about Liron or Aindsey or just Lil Ron.

Hee hee. I hope you know I'm kidding.

Ashley and Zane said...

yay!!! Boys are so much fun! Congrats!! Now you can begin the shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

YES!! I was just saying to Jason a few weeks ago, " I hope they have a boy!"
We'll hopefully be back up that direction soon so that we can get together.
Miss ya guys!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

HOw fun to be having a boy! You are going to make great parents! Sure miss talking to you guys!