Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not so fun size

So I am sitting here eating M&Ms out of a "fun size" package.  It is like 1/4 of the size of a regular package.  If it was so fun, don't you think there should be more M&Ms and not less?  I think if it was really that fun it would be bigger, not smaller than the regular size.  There is nothing more fun about less candy, if anything it is the "not fun size" because you eat them and then want more but that is all you had so you can't have any more.  

3 comments:

Jen said...

Now, there is the other side of the argument that would say that since you have some that is more fun than none...

Spencer and Melina said...

You rock! I, for real, just got done with my "fun size" M&M's as well right before I just read this post. I was left with the same thought...of wanting more! I agree, NOT so "fun."
(Jen I would most often agree with you...but not when it comes to candy or desserts!)

Cody and Lindz said...

Hello there Lindsey with an 'e'! I blog stlaked you off of Ashleys blog! I haven't talked to you for ages! You guys look so happy! I am going to add you to my friend list, so visit our blog! codyandlindz.blogspot.com